Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Thank you…

I love, love, love this woman. There's no force, no ammount of material goods, no combination of words and phrases to describe what I feel for her.

I anticipate the day we're married, and I can parade her around, proudly. Braging to people about how wonderful she is, how much I care for her. Shooting off my mouth at what a great catch she is, how they missed out on having the most awesome person to walk the planet.

I probably don't say it enough to her, but she knows I love her.

On a more lighter note. I went toSharon's 16th birthday party I had loads o' fun. Got to see all my cousins/freinds. No major incidents went down, no fights or anything that's worth writing about. All in all, a pretty un-eventful, but fun, party.

Sharon looked so happy, I just had to laugh at how happy she was. She got pretty drunk, so by the end of the party she was hanging all over me and we were playing hand slap games that six-year old girls play in school.

I suck at those games.

My cousin Jenny and I did a lovely rendition of 'Hey Jude' as we left, she sang and I played piano. We got applauded, which shocked me 'cuz I was doing it as a joke. Jenny and her family are well versed in music, there not just all about top 40 shit. They know good music. Her dad (my first cousin) had quite a long conversation about jazz, our love of Elvis Costello. Quite a cool guy.

Speaking of music, I bought the Queens of the Stone Age's Songs for the Deaf, fucking brilliant album. I haven't stoped listening to it since I got it on Saturday. Every song is genius. A dark, yet catchy and some-what poppy rock album. Something that's been needed for a long time.

I also picked up Sing-Sing's The Joy of Sing-Sing. Also a kick ass album, very different from The Queen's album, but equally good. A very sample-oriented album with amazingly dreamy vocals and beats. Command is a damn sexy song. But the album people.

No comments:

Post a Comment