Thursday, February 6, 2003

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, yesterday was my birthday. I had a nice birthday all my friends who weren't there called me and wished me a happy birthday which was cool.

I'm choking on water right now.

I made out like a bandit in the gift department. My mom got me OS X 10.2 and $200 bucks. Moe gave me $200 bucks and a cool Casio divers watch with like three dials in it. Real cool.

All in all, I got like $600 bucks total.

My mom got me a Baskin Robins' Ice Cream birthday cake, it was surprisingly good. It's the first time in a long time I remember eating two slices. Wish I had some now.

Yesterday afternoon I decided I wanted to go to the driving range. I hadn't been there in about three or four months, so I was shocked to see that the place had went to shit. In order to explain I have to tell you about Jose Arredando (Probably not spelled right, but fuck it!)

Jose started Family motors a very successful new and used car dealership, he's probably the richest person in Bakersfield. Now it's not proven or anything but it's most likely that some or most of his money is made through drug trafficking.

From 2001 through 2002 this man was every where. You look left and he's there, you look down he's there, you go hit a bucket of balls... he's there.

So he sells the place to a Japanese guy and the place goes to shit. The end.

That was so pointless...

But, I had a fun birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment