Sunday, February 9, 2003

Party-Harty

I'm going to a party in Los Angeles tonight. It's gonna suck major, but there's nothing else to do on a Sunday... so why not?

I'm not really all into party's that much. I just like to go just to do something, know what I mean? It's not the whole social interaction thing that appeals to me, just getting out of the house and doing something besides sitting in front of the computer or TV.

I'm not gonna drink tonight

I want to, but we're probably gonna come home late at night and I don't wanna be drunk and nauseated in the car. Having that taste of vomit in the back of your throat. The projectile amalgam of vodka, whiskey and other alcoholic properties preparing to make it's journey from your stomach to some sort of container. I do not wanna have that feeling at 100 miles from holding in the puke as not to ruin the car.

Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment