Wednesday, February 19, 2003

One steady flow of thought.

I'm watching The Screen Savers right now and my brother, Vince, is playing Mortal Kombat II on the PC. Leo is doing an interview with Simson Garfinkel and Abhi Shelat about hard drive data still being on the disk. Even though most people think they're safe.

Vince just knocked Shang Tsung off the pit.

I went to Target yesterday and applied for a Target Visa card. I got aproved! $6000 credit limit, K-Rad (what does K-rad mean, I've been saying it for years, yet I don't know what it means).

I spent alot of time trying to set up the images folder on the site yesterday. I was trying to get Apache to list the contents with icons and stuff. I did it. Check it out here

Crystal called me yesterday. She was bored and she did one of her couple with me. She thought I was Paul, how gross?

I've been eating a lot of potato chips, in paticular Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream and straigh up plain Lays. I guess I should cut down, but, they're so good. And I get bored at night, and when I get bored, I eat.

I want a Junghans Atomic Watch they're so cool. You never have to set the time, they use the atomic clock that's in Colorado (I think).

I miss my woman... she's cool. She's my other half if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment