Sunday, February 9, 2003

Clone High

I hate MTV. I think that it has single handedly lowered America's standards for what is considered good music.

I think any network that tells you what's "good music" is nothing more than an evil corporation. Bent on selling a look more than actual music that most people can listen to for more the three seconds.

Not only do they play the worlds shittiest music, they play said shit over and over and over again. How many times can I listen to Justin Timberlake whine about how he want me to 'cry him a river'? They seriously played that video no more than five times, in one hour!

But, I gotta admit. Once in a great while they'll have some thing that's worth watch. Which brings me to Clone High. The show is brilliant, it's bizarre and full of stupid pop-culture references, that it makes a pompous ass, like myself, burst into laughter.

How many shows out there have a Mr. Belvedere robot/vice principal?

One. Only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment