Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Not a day for consumerism.

Today was a shit day for me buying things. I went to the mall to get my Limited Edition Spider-Man DVD boxed set, they didn't have it. Of course I was supposed to pick it up back in November. Atleast they game me my $10 bucks back for my reservation.

Then, I went to get a ear-piece for my cell phone. All they had was a box set which included and car-charger, ear-piece and fake leather case. So the salesman sold me just ear piece for $10 bucks.

Cut to ten minutes later I'm at Dewars getting Ice Cream, and decide to test my ear-piece. Plug it in, making noise. Speaker works, great. Make a call, no one can hear me. The fucking microphone is broken. Now I gotta go back and get my money back.

Thing is he didn't give me a reciept, he most likely pocketed the $10 bucks for him self, slimy bastard. Now I gotta go when he's there and it'll end up more trouble than what it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment