Wednesday, April 9, 2003

Now It’s Time to Pay The Price

As of ten minutes ago, consider me $3000 poorer.

I just purchased a PowerBook G4. I got the 867mhz version and added a 60gb version and a Superdrive. Very cool. The Superdrive is the DVD-R/CD-R burner, it was only an extra $200 bucks. So I'm guessing it'll be worth it, I think.

The only bad thing about it was that I had to pay with my credit card. Which mean I'm gonna be paying intrest for a hella long time. The interest is like 14.99% which, at the current balance, adds up to an extra thirty bucks a month! So, hopefully I'll have it paid off by the end of the year. Atleast I wont have to sell my kidney if I do that (but, I don't need two, right?).

I should have it in about a week. Kari, the Apple Store chick who helped me, said it takes about 1-3 days to build it and 2-4 days for it to be shipped to my house. Though she said it should be sooner due to the fact that it's being shipped from Sacramento.

Now where did I put that scalpel?

No comments:

Post a Comment