Sunday, April 6, 2003

Champagne Farts and Caviar Burps

In about an hour Ruben will be here to install the new shower tub combo in the bathroom. It's a really nice two piece tub. Now, two piece means that the wall and tub are seperate so that it's easier to fit in doors and stuff.

Now, I'm not I gigantic monster and I'm not a stick. But, the tub is pretty small. I'm used to nice, roomy showers. In my current bathroom I have what's called a neo-angle shower. That's just a fancy way of saying it goes in the corner. But the nice thing about those is that they are roomy.

But, Lila wanted a tub. So I insisted on a tub for the bathroom. I personally cannot stand to take a bath, just the idea of sitting in your own dirt for an hour doesn't exactly appeal to me. But she likes baths. So I figured, why not? The things I do for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment