Saturday, November 11, 2006

I’ve decided to participate in

I've decided to participate in this year NaNoWriMo project this year. And I'm kind getting off to a slow start, but I wanted to post a little excerpt of what I've got:

I kicked the blanket off my body violently, like I always do, with so much force and effort, I kicked it in such a way it was if I was trying to say "No means no!" to my harmless comforter and flat sheet. The goddamn thing provided me with warmth and comfort through the chilly hours of the night and this how I repay it! With a kick to its body and humiliating trample as I marched all zombie like to the kitchen to fetch myself a warm cup 'o Joe. In fact, I've done this since I can remember. I must've had nightmares as a young child of being sexually assaulted by bed sets. Such is me. Any way, I made it to the kitchen without any accidents, well, I did trip over the blanket as I zombie-marched to the kitchen. "Damn you," I said to my fuzzy little blanket as if it were a real person "that's why you all get the shit kicked out of you every morning." I swear I could see the blanket flipping me off in the corner of my eye.

powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment