Friday, November 3, 2006

The Horror…

Have you ever gone some where and come back home feeling as if you've been through two tours of Vietnam? Well, that's how I feel right now, and I went to a place far worse then Vietnam and Iraq combined.

Wal-Mart.

Treking through the aisles of the local Wal-Mart is quite akin to cutting down vines with a machette in a jungle. Navigating my shopping cart to the coffee maker department is like trying to fight my way through a pack of 75 crazy Al-Qaeda terrorists in the dessert. It's nuts. It cannot compare to the experience I had at Target twenty minutes prior to my Wal-Mart excursion.

Target is like a fluffy pillow on a cool spring night, where as Wal-Mart is a bed of nails floating in a volcano. Target is a perfectly prepared medium New York steak. Wal-Mart is three month old donut found on the men's room floor. Target is a wonderful the perfect Christmas morning, filled with kick-ass presents and great food. Wal-Mart is finding out that your tree caught fire and killed your dog.

I did, however, purchase a Phillips Senseo single serving coffee maker. I kind of like coffee, but I never feel like making a whole pot. This is the perfect thing for my hip trendy lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment