Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The New MacBooks are Here!

Apple Computer has released their new upgrades to the venerable iBook.

Dubbed simply the MacBook, it's basically a 13" version of the MacBook Pro. In fact, the only noticable difference I can detect, power wise, is a slightly slower proc. Which, I can deal with.

Display The machine has a 2ghz DuoCore Intel proccessor and half-a-gig of ram (upgradable to 2gb). I'm seriously considering selling off the old TiBook for one of these. I simply am in love with the black, but the white is so classic and I honestly don't think black is worth the extra $200 bucks.

AppleInsider has some great photos of the new MacBook taken at a Apple Store. Argh, I want one so bad.

Hey, click the ad links and if you don't have Firefox installed on your (Windows based) system, click the Firefox link on the right and install, which in turn will put $5 bucks in my pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment