Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Blogger Poker Tournament

Yeah, I registered for a bloggers only poker tournament. It's on June 19th. I'm super excited to play, I have a feeling the playing field is going to be huge and I'll probably end-up Gigli'ing the thing, but it'll be fun to play some free poker.

This is the second year PokerStars has done this and yay for them! That's one of the reasons why I play on PokerStars, they really make it feel like a community and seeing them support bloggers is super awesome as well.

Click the link below to find out more about the tourney.

Stay tuned to this blog, I'll have a big announcement later.

Texas Holdem Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 7330476

No comments:

Post a Comment