Thursday, May 11, 2006

I

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Mike
Birthday:2/5/84
Birthplace:Bakersfield
Current Location:My Couch
Eye Color:Green
Hair Color:Brown
Height:5'11"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Righty
Your Heritage:Jewish-Polish
The Shoes You Wore Today:Chuck Taylor's
Your Weakness:My Knees
Your Fears:Bees
Your Perfect Pizza:Olives and Canadian Bacon
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Win the lottery, start a band
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:shut up
Thoughts First Waking Up:"Oh god..."
Your Best Physical Feature:Eyes
Your Bedtime:Right now
Your Most Missed Memory:I cherish all of them
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:MickeyD's
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee
Do you Smoke:Nope
Do you Swear:Yes
Do you Sing:Yes
Do you Shower Daily:Yes
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:Yes
Do you want to get Married:Already am
Do you belive in yourself:I suppose
Do you get Motion Sickness:Hell yes
Do you think you are Attractive:Attractive enough to land a wife.
Are you a Health Freak:I'm starting to be
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:Love 'em
Do you play an Instrument:Quite a few, Guitar, Bass, Drums and a little keyboards
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:No
In the past month have you Smoked:Nope, don't plan to ever
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Antibiotics
In the past month have you gone on a Date:No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes, too much.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Nope
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Nuh-Uh
In the past month have you been on Stage:No
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:I'm sure I have
Ever been Drunk:Yes
Ever been called a Tease:Nope
Ever been Beaten up:Nope
Ever Shoplifted:I think
How do you want to Die:Old
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Writer
What country would you most like to Visit:England
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Brown
Favourite Hair Color:Brown/Red
Short or Long Hair:Doesn't matter
Height:I don't really care
Weight:95-110lbs.
Best Clothing Style:Hipster style
Number of Drugs I have taken:0
Number of CDs I own:80-90?
Number of Piercings:Zee-roe
Number of Tattoos:Nada
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Nothing

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment