Tuesday, May 30, 2006

about me

I was born on a cold February morning in 1984. I grew up pretty sheltered from the world and thought everything about it was honky-dory, then I grew up.

I became interested in politics and trying to help the enviroment. I'm a card-carrying member of the ACLU and a member of the fuck GWB movement (I just made that up).

I've always wanted to make films for as long as I can remember, I've made countless short films, mostly my own brand of 'Homedys' which are Horror Comedies, they're funny and if you've never seen any of them, well, I don't have to tell you do you?

The whole filmmaking thing never really worked, something about having to graduate film class and plus you need lots of cash. So, blogging came around and I officaly became a blogger/writer.

I also love music, anything that's NOT played on MTV gets my vote for good music. In fact, if you've never heard or you don't understand it, then I LOVE it.

It shouldn't have to be mentioned that I love computers and the online. I've been using computers since I was a little kid. My first computer was a C64, it used giant 5.25" floppys and I had like three hundred floppys of illegal software, and I was like around the age of eight-years old.

In 2002 I married my wonderful wife Lila. We're expecting our first child at the end of 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment