Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This post has no meaning.

This post has no meaning, it is merely a test of ergonomics.

I'm switching up my keyboard from the little drawer to the actual desk, it's a little bit nicer feeling my hand don't feel as cramped, but my hands are a lot higher than my elbows, which I believe is bad ergonomics. Plus I think I'm in a chair-too-low/desk-too-high situation right now.

Awww, the dramz of typing and desking.

My mind is seriously running in circles right now, I want to do so much, but I don't have the energy or motivation to do any of it. I've been kicking around this silly organizational scheme for all my MiniDV tapes, where instead of actually writing the title on the little itty-bitty label, I would catalog all the tapes in a Bento and just write a cool little serial number on the tape like DV001 or something cool like that.

Instead, I'll probably just end up playing Portal or messing around in Crysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment