Wednesday, May 7, 2003

That’s not cool!

WIL WHEATON DOT NET: EhSteve!

Wil Wheaton is a cool guy (in that geeky, lets play D&D way). And, well it just pisses me off that people have to dog on him. He says Entertainment Weekly and other so-called journalists dissed him and his website for no other reason other then being an easy target.

I challenge you to visit any other celebrity's website, lets say, I don't know, Melanie Griffith's website (which I wont even link to) and then head to Wil's site and tell me, who's real? Who actually sat in front of the computer and made their site? Who is it that when they write something, it's interesting?

I guess I'm just always looking out for the underdogs, or I'm just sticking up for my fellow geek. Maybe I just admire the fact that he loves his wife as much as I love my soon to be wife? Maybe it's because it's really late? I don't know.

And for the record, I was never a big 'Trek' fan. I've always answered to the force.

No comments:

Post a Comment