Saturday, May 3, 2003

New Cell Provider

I'm thinking about changing cell providers, I'm currently with Cingular and feel like I'm missing out.

Every other provider has the coolest feature, Sprint has unlimited internet access, T-Mobile has the Sidekick, Nextel has Direct Connect. Cingular has, uhm, hmm... Voicemail! Wait, that's not so great.

Sprint has a lot of features at a price that's cool, but everyone says their service sucks and coverage is terrible, the same can be said with T-Mobile. Nextel is, from what Mitch tells me, is a great provider. Though they seem a bit expensive and their phones seem a bit old a boring. Granted, the Motorola i90c is cool, but it just seems like the color screen isn't enough.

Oh well, maybe I'll stick with Cingular and get the Handspring Treo 270. But, aparrently you have to pay extra to recieve e-mail on it. That's bullshit, why should I have to pay extra for my e-mail? It's not as if the phone is cheap, it's over $500 with tax.

Maybe I'll just find an old-skool bag phone on eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment