Saturday, May 17, 2003

It Has You

Well I seen The Matrix: Reloaded yesterday. And all I can say is wow!

The movie is one long puzzle (which, I suppose, will be solved by the third film.) that will have you re-thinking about everything you thought you knew about The Matrix. I'm not gonna go into detail to much 'cuz I don't wanna give anything away.

Go see it, now! What are you waiting for? Stop reading this and go watch The Matrix then get some friends and head to the theater, watch it, think about it, talk about it with your friends.

The question people are dying to know, "Is it as good as the first?" the answer is without a doubt, yes! These films go together hand in hand so well. I must stress, you can't not see Reloaded without seeing the first one. It's a must that you see the first (It doesn't hurt to watch the Animatrix animated shorts either.) to full understand what's going on.

Now excuse me, I have to sit an think some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment