Monday, May 26, 2003

Anytime Now

In exactly 35 days. I'll be a married guy, yup. So long single life, hello marriage. I'm quite excited in my laid back way.

Everyone keeps asking me "Are you nervous?" and I always give the same energetic 'no'. What exactly is there to be nervous about? If I were nervous, it would mean that I'm having doubt, which is so far from anything I'm feeling at this moment.

The only thing you could say that I am nervous about is the wedding it self. I'd just like for everything to go smooth. That's all. It would be kinda weak if July 1st, Saddam Husein decided to rise from the grave, enslave all of humanity and use our body heat as human energy generators to power up his army of machines sent from the future to protect the leader of the rebellion who is trying to keep the leader of the imperial army from knowing the location of Princess Leia who know who killed Mr. Body (Mr. Green in the Hall with the revolver).

But perhaps I've said to much

No comments:

Post a Comment