Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Wozer

It's Crystal 18th birthday and shes mad.

When I typed that up I was at Russo's Book Store using their public internet terminal.

Well, anyway she was pissed off because what she had planned didn't work, she had wanted to go to the show and see 'How to lose a Guy in Ten Days'. But, Christopher had bought her not so tasty ice cream cake. We're eating ice cream cake at 8:08pm movie starts at 8:10.

So, basically he had fucked up her plans and she was major upset.

While we were walking to the bookstore, she was super quiet and just looked pissed off. She didn't say anything, didn't talk to us and just walked around the store aimlessley.

I was looking through the comics and I had seen a three-pack of Buffy the Vampire Slayer comics, I picked them up and yelled "Hey! Crystal!" and I swear her face lit up. So I sneaked to the counter and paid for them and gave her the comics. After that she seemed pretty happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment