Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Being Mike Bakersfield

I'm just gonna write one long meaningless sentence, should be fun. No spell check, no checking for errors. Straight from my brain, to my keyboard to your eyes.

Well i'm wathing the new foo fighters video its ok i guess they're jst plying under a bridge and people above are throwing stuff down over them doesn't really make sense but i like the song alot so i don't care i'm not even looking at the keyboard or monitor right now i'm just checking out the tv and typing whats coming to my head i'm talking to gary right now hes cool crank yankers is advertising again i hate that show so much its not funny at all except they had one with sarah silverman that was kinda funny gary called nini pubic hair and nini is sleepy so now he is now know as sleepy pubes gary is braggin that he is good at madden i think he just likes to have sex with joey :) but i like to do him too you're a lucky woman christina wherever you are I haven't seen that girl in years since mutsy's wedding that was like three years ago god I miss all my friend I haven't had a good time in a long time I wish i went to micheal's wedding i was saddened that i didn't go i wanted to go my woman went i think my mind must scare some people i ate marie callendars and they had the most bizzare childrens menu im gonna scan it later its got gaycops and a woman with a baseball for a knee so scary that i started laughing like a lunatic in the restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment