Thursday, March 24, 2005

Inspiration in Consumerism

Have you ever walked in to a room and seen something so different and inspiring that it made you want to do something. Lonesome Crowded West has done that for me.

I purchased the CD last friday and I've been absolutley floored by it. I highly recommend it to anyone who's sick and tired of the same old bull shit that's played on the radio all day long.

Other then that, my brains been empty, I haven't really had anything to write about. I remember when I first started my blog I used to write every day, and I loved it. But now, it seems I strain to write about things, like nothing I have in my brain is worth writing about.

Everything seems boring to me.

Thing is, I used to be a person who was never bored, I would always find something interesting in anything, now things are very ho-hum and what not.

Well, I'm hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment