Sunday, March 27, 2005

Help Me Buy More Stuff

Well, remember a couple days ago I wrote how I was really bored and stuff. Turns out I just needed a PSP. Well, my mom bought me a PSP on launch day (Thanks, Mom!) and now I need some stuff for it. I need some games and I need a gigabyte Memory Stick card.

So, in order to help me fund my goal, I've decided to sell some old junk. I guess you could say I'm living a semi-buddhist lifestyle, you know, get rid of earthly possesions to attain enlightenment. One of the first things I'm selling is my Dell Inspiron 8100 Laptop.

Truth is, I already have two other laptops and the Dell is just sitting in the bag next to our armchair, so I figured why let it sit there and collect dust. So I put it up on eBay to try and sell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment