Friday, March 4, 2005

Flippin’ Sweet!!!

I finally seen Napolean Dynamite last night. All I can say is, Flippin Sweet!

The odd thing about the movie is that a lot of people claim it to be a Mormon movie and that it tries to convert people to the mormon way. I don't see how that could possibly be true. Sure, there is not one bit of swearing or sex, except for Kip who could be the most effeminate straight man ever on film. The movie is 100% pure and innocent.

And I suppose that's where the whole Mormon situation comes in to play, if a movie doesn't have some guy humping a pie then it's a relegious flick trying to convert people to some strange relegion.

The only signs of Mormonism (don't know if that's a word) is that they shop at an L.D.S. (An L.D.S. is basically a Mormon owned thrift store.)

Going in to the film, I was hesitant because I heard so much good about the movie that I thought it wouldn't live up to expectations. I was wrong, I was giggling and laughing through out the entire film.

I highly recomend this movie, I give a five out a five.

No comments:

Post a Comment