Thursday, November 25, 2004

slight redesign

UPDATE -- Turns out things are a lot more messed up then I though I'm going to have to hose out the entire MT directory and start over fresh.

I'm going to do a slight redesign over the weekend. Nothing too major, just kinda clean things up a bit.

Powweb, my webhost, has been acting really weird and putting a 'cap' on programs hogging memory. I keep getting 500 cgi errors.

Although, I must admit though, things got royaly fucked up since I installed MT-Blacklist. I cannot begin to explain how much I hate this program. It kind of reminds me of a red-headed-bastard-step-child. People appreciate that it's there, but don't exploit its full potential.

Well, I'm off to watch... er, I mean, 'play' Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment