Sunday, August 22, 2010

Homescreen.me

I've been fortunate to receive an invite to a new website that's in beta right now, it's called homescreen.me.

The idea is you take a screenshot of your iOS home screen and upload to the site and explain the various bits and pieces of your daily, digital experience.

It's a neat idea, but at this time there is no way to easily find other peoples' home screens. Hopefully, this will be a feature implemented before it leaves beta.

You can check out my homescreen here: http://homescreen.me/batfish

2 comments:

  1. so it's like dailybooth but for the computer. Or like dribbble.com but for the everyday person? Still. Fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much. It's just a way for Apple fanboys to show off their iDevice. *Posted from my iPhone 4.

    ReplyDelete