Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Idiosyncratic Mike

I have this weird thing, call it a glitch, defect or an advantage if you will. I can't seem to get any work started if things are unorganized. I need things to be neat and tidy. Whether it be the house, the laundry, my desk or my desktop. I need organization.

For example; I hate installing new updates to Movable Type. The result of my desktop to the process creates utter catastrophe in my brain (at least that's how I feel in my brain) all those files and folders scattered all around. Makes me crazy.

Another problem I have is I can't play games without every thing being in order. In my young man days, when I was teenager, I hated playing games unless my room was super clean. Now I can't play Xbox if my couches aren't fluffed and don't even get me started on how I feel when the pillow are all saggy.

When I buy something new, like some kind silly toy that I don't need, or when a package arrives in the mail, I always feel the need to be showered and fully clean before I open it. I guess thats why we do Christmas presents on Christmas Eve.

I would talk about the nightmares I have when there's a spot on the carpet, but I have a child to take care of and instill all my craziness in.

BTW, I'm writing this using this super cool program call WriteRoom I wont describe how it works, you just have to check it out your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment