Saturday, July 22, 2006

The World Ain’t Square

I'm having such a hard time getting back in to writing, my brain just can't seem to kick back over in to writer mode. Last month I thought I felt as if my brain was on a super creative high. I was writing every day. Good stuff, too!

I suppose I really haven't had the time to sit down and write. Ever since we found out about the pregnancy we've never really been home in the day. We've always been going places, traveling up and down the state of California (Well, Visalia and Los Angeles.) And by time we get back, I'm just drained and don't have the energy to do creative writing.

The only thing I can think of that made me want to write was an experience at Olive Garden I had. It wasn't anything spectacular. It was just... a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment