Thursday, July 27, 2006

Miles Runs the VooDoo Down

Two days ago I went to the gym with Nini. He had one of those coupons that lets you try out the gym for ten days but first you have to listen to The Pitch. I've had thousands of these coupons before and I've heard their feeble sales pitches of saving you money by buying the most expensive package and getting you in better shape by hiring the $500 personal trainer, thousands upon thousands of times. But, this time I fell for it and I'm an offical member of the 24-Hour Fitness family.

I've actually been wanting to join a gym for a long time, me being an expectant father...

Sorry, I was distracted by a Minibosses video.

Where was I? Yes, Expectant father.

Me being an expectant father, has kind of put this unknown force upon to be a better person for my child. I don't want to be winded after playing with my baby, ya know? I just want to feel better and junk. I've started eating healthier, drinking lots more water then I've ever drank in my life (which has also been juxtaposed with my increasing intake of beer). Hell, I'm even drinking Naked Juice I hate fruit drinks! But one day I woke up and said to myself, "This stuff is damn tasty!"

So as I sit in my hot kitchen table, blogging and drinking my Power-C Naked Juice. I desperately try to get my mind to get back in the Writing Zone. I really do love to write, but I think it's just too damn hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment