Saturday, December 3, 2005

I

Telecaster that is. I've been playing my Telecaster like crazy, I'm absolutley flipping over the thing, the tone on it is one of a kind. My only gripe about it is that I really got used to my Mustang's SUPER skinny neck. But there's just something about the Tele's tone that can't be beat.

I guess, if I had to put it all in to prospective, is that I'm getting older. My tastes in tones are changing. Don't tell any of my rock buddies or they might kick me out of the club, but...

I DON'T LIKE HUMBUCKERS ANYMORE!

Did anyone here me?! Ok, good. Yeah, I'm really digging single coils. I super regret putting a humbucker in my Jag. What was I thinking? That's the tone! The single coils in a a Jag is like peanut butter and jelly. Oh well, what can you do? All the I do admit the Hotrails in the Mustang sound awesome.

Do you want to know another secret? Well, I used to hate Tele's. Why? Because they had single coils.

No comments:

Post a Comment