Friday, September 2, 2005

Hot Dog Sir

I remember I used too love having barebeques in the park for one reason. Hot dogs. I love hot dogs so much it's not even funny.

To me, there was nothing greater then waking up on a warm summer day and hearing those words, the words that brought joy to my pudgy, un-athletic, yet enthusiastic twelve-year old body.

"We're going to the park for a B-B-Q!"

That is a some down right personal joy right there.

Also in the poker departmen, I can't win for shit. I've been catching cold cards left and right and my decent two pair or even three pairs get busted by full houses. It's down right pissing me off, I figure I'm playing right, I've been playing tight, but it's just not working. I need a major change of luck. Someone out send a little mojo my way, maybe it can change my luck or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment