Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Musings of the Day

Like the subject says, random thoughts of the day.

We ate the Elephant Bar today, I ordered the Kona BBQ Pork Ribs, but they didn't taste very good, so I gave them back and ended up just eating potato skins. All in all, I must of about four whole potatos.

I stopped in to Target to get the Apple In-Ear Headphones, yeah I know I went on and on about my beloved Grados, but I'm in the market for something a little more compact and portable. The Grados are, and always will be, the best sounding headphones I've ever had the pleasure of putting over my ears, but I need something that suites the iPod shuffle I've been carrying around.

Long story short, they didn't have the Apple ones, but they did have the Sony MDR-SLXEP100000014.1 they sound pretty damn good, except for the one flaw of all of Sony's headphones. Horrible bass reproduction. Sony's have the worst un-natural sounding bass of all time. And I hate that, so I'm gonna try the Apple brand.

Lila wants me to talk about her, well she's trying out. She likes them, she also doesn't like my Grados, a lot of people don't like the Grados because too much comes in and out.

Well, on a final note, we went to JR and Ginger's house and I bought THREE bags of Lay's Salt and Vinegar chips. We don't have SandV chips in town for some idiotic reason, so that forces me to take a drive 77 miles north to Visalia to satisfy my craving for the tasty potato treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment