Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I am Mike’s Inner Being

Hi, my name is Mike. This is me in a nutshell.

I'm a twenty-something year old slacker, I have bad hair and a sickly-pale complexion. I have aspirations of becoming a writer or a director, though I don't think I'm talented at all. I like to listen to music that no one else has heard, it makes me that much cooler that I know bands like Hella and you don't. Also, Radiohead makes me feel like I'm smarter then you.

I hate popular TV shows, Friends is the worst show ever made. I would someday like to move out of the city I live in and move to a more bustling city such as San Francisco or somewhere in the bay area. I believe that Los Angeles is hell on earth.

I like to read cool blogs where cool people live in cool cities. I guess you could consider me a hipster, even though it's a negative sterotype.

I like intellectual conversations, yet the funniest thing to me is dick and fart jokes.

Also, I hate MTV with a passion.

Also, I'm not really a bitter person. I'm generaly happy dude, just the weather is making miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment