Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Republic of Rough & Ready

I didn't think that losing an object would make me feel so lost. Boy, was I wrong.

Ya' see, I've had a pair of Grado SR-60 headphones for about three years and I love these headphone, they have an awesome sound to them.

So two weeks ago we got new carpet in the house and we had to pack everything in boxes and shove things in closets and move things next door. After putting the carpet in and going through everything and eliminating the stuff we didn't need anymore, there's only one item I couldn't find.

My Grado's.

So, after a week of looking for these headphones I finally found them, in Lila's closet.

That was kind of pointless, but I just had to talk about. I love these fucking headphones, man.

Also, check out my iBook on ebay. Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment