Friday, May 27, 2005

Back in the Chain Gang

Well after a month of problems with the blog, I finally got it back up and running.

First I was getting constant 500 errors when I was trying to rebuild the blog after putting an entry, that's dissapointing to say the least, as this problem has happened before and the only solution I know is to reinstall Movable Type. Which can be a simple task, or in this current case a pain in the ass.

See, the newest version of Movable Type has some new code in the tmpl/cms files. Which some how, some way, managed to get missed during the upload. So, after searching for the answer for days, I finally found the answer on the MT support board.

Well, that's enough geek speak for now. Tonight I'm gonna make a new Guitar page, talking about all my guitars, amps and the mods I do to my guitars. Should give me something to do to kill some time.

I hate re-reading what I've typed. I have to do it to check for spelling errors and shit, but I just hate it. It sounds so good coming out of my brain as I type it, but so putrid when I read it back. Oh well.

Seacrest out!

No comments:

Post a Comment