Friday, July 23, 2004

Thank the Po-Po

Well, the police just left and interviewed me about the hit-and-run last night. He asked me about where I was parked at, how the asshole was parked, etc. etc. etc.

He said he already has his address and all that and he's going to check out his info and all that.

"Is it ok if I just file this as an accident instead of a hit-and-run" He said.

I replied, "I guess." The difference being that it's easier to get things done if it's filed under an accident and not hit-and-run and plus a he got off and talked.

But, the fact remains, he still hit my car and left without swapping insurance and he was drunk. He still deserves some form of payback. Hopefully, he'll be paying insurance out the ass.

I still don't have much hope, but, I dunno. The office just made my day that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment