Wednesday, June 9, 2004

Vintage is better.

I love playing guitar. It's one of my favorite rexlation techniques, if I'm stressed out, I just crank my amp and make noise.

Now, my brother, Vince, is learning to play guitar, and he's quite good for a beginner.

My favorite guitar maker is Fender. I love Fender guitars, don't get me wrong Gibson and ESP are awesome guitars. But, there's just something about a Fender that I really like. Their guitars are designed elegantly and with such simplicity and beauty. They play like a dream and, if you know what kind of mods to do to them, can produce a number of different tones.

My favorite Fender guitar, is my Reissue '62 Jaguar. It's a kick ass guitar. My brother has a reissue Competition Mustang. Two of Fender's coolest looking guitars, ever!

So today, I was looking at our guitars leaning up against my amp and said to my self 'Damn, those are some fine looking guitars.' So, I took some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment