Sunday, June 20, 2004

GMail Invite

UPDATE -- All gone, I gave out two invites. Jamie and Chad won the invites. Enjoy them!

I've been using GMail for the last week or so, and I love it. It's great. It's whoops Hotmail in the butt.

Yahoo! mail is also great, but there's just something about GMail that makes it cool. Maybe, it's just that I absolutely love Google. I don't know, maybe I just feel special that I got an invite. Well, now here's is your chance to feel just as special as me!

Google has handed me down Six invites since I first signed up. I've got three (3) left and I figured for my karma's sake. I'm gonna give out one invite.

The only thing you have to do is email me or leave a comment That's it. If you're the first person to email me, or leave a comment, I'll send you an invite. Simple. Right? Yes, of course.

So, just click Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment