Wednesday, September 3, 2003

Cingular dies, a new Verizon is born.

I dumped Cingular the other day and switched to Verizon. They're pretty cool, their staff is friendly (well, atleast the corporate/tech support staff), and their coverage is awesome.

I haven't hit one dead spot in town yet, Cingular always had dead spots. The mall is notoriously bad for dead spots.

If you went in the mall and stayed out of stores, you were fine. Walk in to a store, your reception drops a bar or two. Walk to the back and your service is dead. Sayonora sucka!

I opted for Verizon's new camera phone, the LG VX6000. It's an amazing phone, beautiful color display, polyphonic ringtones, the loudest speaker on a cell phone (a bit too loud sometimes) and when set to its highest resolution, takes some of the best pictures I've seen on a camera phone.

Since I got a camera phone, I'm proud and excited to introduce The Manshorts Moblog.

Moblog is short for Mobile Blog (which is short for Web Log). It's the same idea only done with pictures. It's pretty damn cool, too. I take a picture, type some text, send it, and it shows up instantly. I'm surprised how fast it is. Within the split-second my phone is done sending, it's online.

Sayonora sucka!

No comments:

Post a Comment