Wednesday, July 23, 2003

I Don’t Like Being Sick.

Well, I'm sitting on the couch, laptop on lap, Curb Your Enthusiasm on the tube, wife next to me, what more could I want? Well, for my throat to not hurt, thats what.

I was feeling fine until I got to my mom's house, it hit me like a ton of bricks. In Bill Lee's my head felt like it was going to explode, my entire face was dripping sweat. I wanted out of there, fast.

So we come home and it just gets worse. Lila forces a Cold-Eeze in my throat and things feel better for a while. Then the tea incident happens, she says "I'll make you some tea" being the pansy that I am, I say "sure!".

Let me tell you, her definetion of tea and mine are very different. She likes her super light, almost to the point where it's water, where as I like mine dark. Water is boiling, footsteps are heard, it's Lila with the tea.

"What is this?" I say to her, "It's tea" she says to me in a rather perplexed way, "Are you sure?" said I, as she got up to actually 'cook' the tea this time.

Now the tea is drunk, the Enthusiasm has been Curbed, the wife is still here, eating popcorn. We're watching Unfaithful, a rather boring and dull movie.

Lila just comented to me that this movie is very unrealistic as I typed the above paragraph. She just screamed out to Diane Lane "I hate her guts!"

I'm guessing tomorrow I'm gonna put up pictures from the wedding. If I end up getting super sick tomorrow I'll post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment