Friday, July 11, 2003

And Now I’m Married

I've been married a week now and my life has changed dramaticaly and yet, has remained the same.

The most noticable, and hardest thing to get used to is having someone around you, 24/7. Before, I'd just go in my room put on the T.V. and just ignore everything else and just chill. Now, there's someone new, someone I have to help take care of. Kinda like having a baby, but not.

The wedding was a smash, tons of people showed up (except you Paul Shaqz :) ). Mesa and I were glued to each other for 2 days, went for a limo ride to Denny's. Had cheese sticks, quite good. Lila ordered hash browns and litterarly ate one strand of potato.

Being married is definately a life changing experience. It's jaring trying to get used to way someone else does something, and it's the stupidest smallest things, like stacking glasses in shelves or what day to change the sheets, but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. Right now she's sleeping next to me, snoring.

The one thing that she has done so far that was really bizare was the day we came home, I wake up wash my face and ask her if there were any face towels, the conversation went like this:

Me: Were are the face towels?
L: In my suitcase.
M: Oh, well I'm gonna go next door and get mine
L: Oh... (opens her make-up bag) Well good morning to you.

I'm left standing there thinking to myself 'What the hell?!'. Women.

No comments:

Post a Comment