Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Try Before You Buy!

I bought I black dress shirt the other day at Mervyn's for $10. I was so stoked! Unfortunately, I forgot I have monster-arms. The sleeves are too short.

I just tried the shirt on for the first time and noticed the sleeves are incredibly short, no big deal really. I guess I now own a fancy black everyday shirt. And boy is there a lot of starch in this shirt, it's like I'm wearing a cardboard suit.

I'm really grasping at straws to write about things, I mean does anyone really wanna know about my shitty shirt? No. But, I don't have anything to write about, and being that I like my website, I decided I needed something to write about. Just there's been so much going on with the wedding that there's really nothing interesting happening to write about.

I guess I'm gonna take my Powerbook during the wedding and post things during the wedding, should be cool. Might even hook up the webcam, should be cool huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment