Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Photography as Business

I've finally decided to take the big plunge and actually start doing photography for money. And I'm so nervous, excited and scared. But mostly excited. The fact that I could be getting paid to do what I love is just thrilling.

I've been fixing computers as a source of income for as long as I can remember, and I frankly hate it. I hate fixing computers, I hate touching other peoples' nasty, crusty keyboards. It's just not something I'm in to. I can fix my own computer in minutes flat, but it seems lately that whenever I try to fix a computer for a job, every single possible thing that can go wrong, does.

Soon, my awesome-ish website will launch and that will be the goto portal for all my photographic adventures. But, for now, you can always check out my overflowing Flickr and my ever growing Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment