Sunday, November 28, 2010

Coffee or tea. Which is the right drink for me?

Woke up extremely late, 11:45. Didn't want to get out of bed but my kid insisted on going I. The front and watching TV. Not my ideal way of starting the afternoon.

Lila woke up a few minutes later and asked me to make coffee while she cleaned up. I also made Mac and Cheese at this point. I am in a state of confusion. I feel like I'm wandering through life.

I need something to do, I don't want a hobby. A hobby is just a fancy way of saying "I'm spending money." I want something that will bring in cash. A job. But I'm so lazy and I hate working and I hate people, what am I to do?

I know, I will sit on this stupid recliner, eat and get fat, like world's fattest, fat. Then, maybe, I will get on Maury Povich and I'll get paid to lose weight and some diet and weight loss company will hire me to be their spokesperson.

Things are looking up!

Now, excuse me. I have a date with a bag of Doritos.

No comments:

Post a Comment