Friday, November 16, 2007

Guess I’ll Just Close With My Eye

I’m the back seat of Vince’s BWW. I feel like I am 14 years old again, I’m listening to Weezer.

I close my eyes as Rivers sings “The bottle is ready to blow...” and I start rocking my head back and forth as the chorus kicks in and the distortion heads straight to my brain and I mouth the words “Say it ain’t so-ooh-woah-oh-woah” I’m taken back to my youth.

Music is powerful. It has the ability to make you cry, make you laugh, make you throw up.

So, here are my top five albums, these are albums that I can listen to over and over and over again and never ever get tired of.

Top Five Albums

1. Queens of the Stone Age - Self Titled
2. Hella - The Devil Isn't Red
3. Weezer - Blue
4. Green Day - Kerplunk
5. Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf

No comments:

Post a Comment