Monday, March 6, 2006

man batfish v2

When I first started this site over three years ago, I filled out this survey thing I found on some cam-blog site.

When I was reparing the site, I was reading the about page where I stashed away the old survey and realized that it was way out of date and a lot of my answers no longer apply to me.

So, I'm re-interviewing myself and I'm keeping the old one archived here for preservations sake.

-Sex: Male
-Birthday: February, 5th 1984
-Place of Birth: Bakersfield, California
-Pets: Had some gold fish a long time ago, but I left them out in the sun while cleaning the tank and they died
-Height: 5'11
-Weight: 170lbs
-Hair Color: Brown
-Eye Color: Green
-Writing Hand: Right

BODY ILLS AND SKILLS
-Nervous Habits: Shaking my leg, constanly doing somethign with my fingers, picking at things and biting my skin around my nails.
-Do you bite your nails?: No
-Are you double jointed?: No
-Can you roll your tongue?: I don't think so
-Can you raise one eyebrow at a time?: Yup
-Can you blow smoke rings?: I don't think so
-Can you blow spit bubbles?: Yessir
-Can you flare your nostrils?: Sure can
-Can you cross your eyes?: Yes
-Can you wiggle your ears?: I've recently discovered I can
-Do you make your bed daily?:Well, Lila does it, but I feel dirty if she doesn't

CLOTHES
-Which shoe goes on first?: Left
-Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone?: Yup
-On the average, how much money do you carry in your purse/wallet?: $40-60
-What jewelry do you wear 24/7?: Watch on the left arm
-Would you rather be on time and look OK or 10 minutes late and look great?: I hate being late. And no matter what I do I alwasy look the same so...

FOOD
-Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?: Twirl
-Have you ever eaten Spam?: When I was a toddler
-Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate
-How many cereals in your cabinet?:Two. Cap'n Crunch and Frosted Flakes
-What's your favorite beverage?: Coke
-What's your favorite restaurant?: I dunno, I have so many. P.F. Chang's is probably my current fave.
-What utensils do you use to eat pizza?: I call them my left hand and my right hand
-Do you cook?: Yup

GROOMING
-How often do you brush your teeth?: Once after my shower.
-How often do you shower/bathe?: Once a day
-How long does your shower last?: 10-20 mins.
-Hair drying method: Blowdry and if I'm feeling crazy, I toweldry
-Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair?: Nope

MANNERS
-Do you swear?: Quite a bit.
-Do you ever spit?: Rarely

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE
-Actor/Actress: John Cusack, Bill Murray, Jason Lee, Phillip-Seymour Hoffman. So many to list.
-Food: In-N-Out, Italian
-Month: April
-Day: This is the stupidest question ever!
-Cartoon: The Simpsons, The Transformers, Ren and Stimpy, ATHF, Family Guy
-Shoe Brand: Converse, Vans, Doc Martens
-Color: Blue, Brown, Green
-Sport: Uhm... golf
-Body part on you: my eyes
-Body part on the opposite sex: stomachs and eyes
-TV show: The Screen Savers R.I.P., Six Feet Under, X-Play, The Young Ones, Transformers, That 70s Show, Simpsons...
-Holiday: Labor Day
-Comic Book: Still and always will love the Doom Patrol
-Thing To Do In The Spring: Nothing and thats what makes it great.
-Thing To Do In The Summer: Sweat
-Thing To Do In The Fall: take off my clothes
-Thing To Do In The Winter: Freeze and catch diseases
-Game: You know, I don't really play games anymore, but I'd have to say my emulator collection on my PSP

IN AND AROUND
-The CD Player: Still using the iPod
-Person you talk most on the phone with: My brother Vince
-Ever taken a cab?: Yes, numerous times
-Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows and mirrors?: Yeah...
-What color is your bedroom?: White
-Do you use an alarm clock?: Sometimes
-Name one thing you are obsessed with: Computers, Television and music

LA LA LAND
-What's your sleeping position?: On my stomach
-What kind of bed do you like?: A big one, I still love the floor for summer time though.
-Even in hot weather do you use a blanket?: Yes, but since being married I discovered the joys of a flat sheet
-Do you snore?: Up until recently, no. But now I'm a damn noise factory
-Do you sleepwalk?: Once. I was looking for a deck of cards
-Do you talk in your sleep?: Not that I know of
-Do you sleep with a stuffed animals?: nope
-How about with the light on?: no
-Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on?: Once and a while

WHICH IS BETTER
-Coke or Pepsi?: Coke. By far
-Oranges or apples?: Oranges, but I like apples equally as well
-One pillow or two?: I've had the same pillow for 22 years, so I really only use one!
-Pools or hot tubs?: If they're public, neither. But if I'm at friends house, I don't care.
-Blondes or brunettes?: I hate most blondes
-TV or radio?: TV is twice as fast.
-Beach or pool?: Wow, uhm. Pool, I guess.
-Tic-Tacs or Certs?: I hate 'em both.
-Snooze button or jump out of bed?: Snooze
-Sunrise or Sunset?: Sunset.
-Hamburger or Cheeseburger?: I usually eat my burgers with extra cheese
-Morning or night?: Night.
-Sports or news?: News.
-Bikini or one-piece?: I look awful in both.
-Indoors or outdoors?: Indoors

-Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?: We open gifts on Christmas Eve, so my answer is door number D
-Cake or ice cream?: Icecream cake.
-Bert or Ernie?: The gay one.
-Spicy or Mild?: I don't see the point in eating food that hurts you.
-Spearmint or Peppermint?: Rhino.
-Call or Write?: Call
-Peanut Butter or Jelly?: Peanut Butter
-Hamburger or Hot Dog?: That's like asking me to pick my favorite child
-Dog or Cat?: I really don't like dogs, and I'm alergic to cats.
-Bath or shower?: Shower.
-Book or Movie?: Movie
-Green or Red apples?: Red.
-Rain or Snow?: Rain.
-Nike or Adidas?: Nike, I guess.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU
-Took a shower?: This afternoon. As of this writing it'
s almost 5:00am
-Watched Bambi: Last time in was in the theaters, in the '80s
-Cried?: Wow... about seven months ago or so.
-Talked on the phone?: Yesterday
-Read a book?: Comic: Two weeks. Real Book: Can't remember.
-Punched someone?: I punched this guy Mario on August 6th, 2001.

THE FUTURE
-Where do you see yourself in ten years?: In a house, taking care of things.
-Who are you going to marry?: My fiance
-How many kids?: One or two.
-Your profession: Writer
-Future School: Wouldn't mind heading to UC Berkeley.
-Car of Your Dreams: Wow, I can't believe my answer was Benz. VW Tourage

-I wanna live: like Steve Urkell

No comments:

Post a Comment