Friday, November 25, 2005

Post Thanksgiving Massacare

On this wet and foggy post-Thanksgiving day, A.K.A. Black Friday. My body still bloated from the massive ammounts of ham, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese. I hope everyone had a nice evening with the family and such.

I don't like turkey.

One of the best things about TG day is eating at McDonald's the next day. I absolutley love MickeyD's the day after. I don't know why, but something about eating the Golden Arches on Black Friday is a taste like no other, perhaps it's the fact that I know they were closed the previous day and I subconciously crave it. Maybe it's the fact that I really don't like TG day food, but my mouth waters for that first bite of a Big Mac.

So after our 'feast' at the arches. Lila decides she wants to experience the Black Friday madness first hand. So it's off to The Valley Plaza mall. Surprisingly it was pretty quiet in there, the only thing new was the guy who does charcoal artwork of celebrities. Boring.

I stopped writing just for like a good ten minutes so I could finish watching Stephen King's It. Perhaps the worst, yet most frieghtning TV movie ever made. That movie traumatized me when I first seen it. I remember the first time I seen that movie was at Diner's house and I was wearing a tan jumpsuit and we had just finished swimming. Could not sleep for a week I tells 'ya!

The tan jumpsuit thing is a whole different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment