Saturday, October 1, 2005

38 Questions. 38 Answers

1. What is your full name now?
Michael Anthony Lee. I was supposedly named after Micheal Corleone(sp?) from 'The Godfather'

2. What color trousers are you wearing?
Well, at the moment I'm wearing blue snap pants that I got for $2 at Factory-2-U. But in about an hour they will be replaced with jeans.

3. What are you listening to right now?
Trafic going by, kids at the bus stop yelling at each other.

4. What was the last thing you ate?
Two chili cheese dogs from the 'schnitz.

5. Do you wish on stars?
Nope.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Mac and Cheese.

7. How is the weather right now?
Pretty sunny. Slightly hazy, but very nice.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
I think it was J.R.

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I got it from Sean Bonner's blog. I don't know him, but I'm assuming he's nice. So, I'll answer yes to that one.

10. How old are you today?
21.

11. Favorite soft drink?
I don't have one favorite. I have three. Coca-Cola, Sunkist Orange and Dr. Pepper.

12. Favorite sport?
I don't really like sports that much, but probably football.

13. Hair color?
Shity brown, with some lighter brown and maybe a little blonde.

14. Siblings?
Yes, a brother six years my junior.

15. Favorite food?
Right now it's a carnitas fajita burrito from Chipotle.

16. What was the last movie you saw?
In the theater it was 'The 40-year old Virgin' on dvd it was 'Oldboy'

17. Favorite day of the year?
I try to look at every day being a new day and that is my favorite day of the year. Oh, and Christmas is awesome too!

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Transformers.

19. Summer or winter?
Probably winter. Just because it gives me an excuse to wear jackets and I love jackets.

20. Hugs or kisses?
Depends entirely on my relationship with the person in question.

21. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate. The smell of vanilla, except for vanilla ice cream, makes me want to puke.

22. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Yeah, why not?

23. Who is most likely to respond?
Spammers.

24. Who is least likely to respond?
People I know.

25. Living arrangements?
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 wife.

26. When was the last time you cried?
When I was plucking my eyebrows.

27. What is under your bed?
God, a lot of Lila's junk. Like hoop skirts and some empty suitcases.

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
My wife of course.

29. What did you do last night?
Borders. Guitar Center. The Mall. Home. Wienerschnitzel. Home. Bed

30. Favorite TV shows?
Six Feet Under

31. What are you afraid of?
The middle ground.

32. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn?
Salted and buttered, please.

33. Favorite car?
Right now it's my 2004 VW Passat. Hopefully it will soon be a 2006 VW Passat

34. Favorite Flower?
I dunno. Yellow ones?

35. Number of keys on your key ring?
9.

36. Favorite vacations?
The ones involve staying at home and just relaxing all day.

37. Three Bloggers who don't blog enough:
Me, myself and I. I honestly can't think of any blogger who doesn't blog enough.

38. Six friends who you are tagging:
I suppose this question means who else am I sending this too. I don't know, they have to find it themselves I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment