Saturday, April 2, 2005

Stay Off The Internet

I really, honestly have grown to hate April Fool's Day. It used to be my favorite of all the non-sentimental holidays. I mean what other day are you allowed to pull off a possibly life threatining gag in the sole pursuit of conjuring up a few chuckles?

Well, it used to be fun, until the internet came and ruined things for everybody. In fact, I try to avoid reading anything on the 'net at all on April One. Why? Because every one and their web publishing Mother tries to make an April fool's Day joke and fails miserably. It actually comes to the point where it's gone beyond annoying and has just become retarted

I can't even begin to count how many bad and downright lame April Fool's jokes I've seen on the net in the last two days. It's pretty pathetic. The only choice one I've seen, and every year, is the guys at ThinkGeek. They always have some witty jokes. I'm very proud of them.

I gotta give some props to GMail. Those Google guys have a good sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment