Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Merry Christmas!

As I write this, it's technically Christmas morning. We've always had the tradition of opening our presents on Christmas eve, instead of Christmas morning.

Christmas morning is reserved for Santa's Present :)

So the only thing I want, is for everyone to post what they got for Christmas in the comments section. Post what you wanted and what you got.

This year I got

1 x IBM Thinkpad X31 with Media Slice - From Lila
1 x Sony DRU-510a DVD-Burner - From my Mom
1 x Canon Photo printer a.k.a. the 80 second photo lab - From Moe
1 x Mr. Show Season 3 DVD - From Vince
1 x Hugo Boss Cologne set, the one in the silver ball - From Lila
1 x Bushnell Binoculars - From Poe
1 x Sony 51" Projection HDTV - From my Dad
1 x Brown suede jacket - From Diner
1 x Red Polo sweater - From Mitch
1 x Ralph Lauren Pull-over hoodie - From Timmy and Gina
1 x Slippers and Pajamas - From Debbie and Tweety
1 x Jim Bob's Gator on a Stick T-Shirt - From Crystal
1 x Microsoft Wireless Mouse and Keyboard - From Moe
1 x Pull-over sweater - From Ned

I rule!

But, in all seriousness, after all the presents, all the commotion of going up and down the mall shopping, all I really wanted was a happy time with my family and that's what I got. So, I truly had the best Christmas, ever. I hope every one else is as happy as I am at this moment.

Merry Christmas everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment